Questions? Reach Out: 888-RMA-0230 or

Water Use Registrations vs Water Allocation Permits in New Jersey

by Doug

Learn the difference between Water Allocation Permits and Water Use Registrations in New Jersey.

In New Jersey, the diversion of water from either groundwater or surface water, such as by a well, pump, or other means, may require either a Water Use Registration or a Water Allocation Permit from the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP).

Read More

Topics: New Jersey Environmental Services, Water Allocation Permit, Water Use Registration

New Call-to-action

Articles by Topic

Expand all

Our Most Popular Posts